CTS Connects Podcast: STIR/SHAKEN - What you need to know
Nuisance calls effect every aspect of our personal and working life — they interrupt conference calls or on the other side we ignore calls because they might be fraud.
STIR/SHAKEN is a new phone call technology standard, mandated by the end of the June to protect callers from fraudulent callers. It will offer new opportunities as well as advanced communications and better safety. Comcast has been a pioneer in STIR/SHAKEN for the past two years and has become a public certificate authority — we’ve got a lot to share!
This podcast explores the following:
- What is STIR/SHAKEN and where did it come from?
- What the state of the industry means for STIR/SHAKEN?
- What Comcast learned from being a pioneer STIR/SHAKEN provider
- When does it have to be implemented and what does it mean for you?
How COVID has changed the way we talk
Host: Phil Voelker
- Carlos Belloso, Senior Director, Product Management, Comcast Technology Solutions
Joel Balistreri, Product Sales Account Manager, Comcast Technology Solutions
Listen as we cover the future of unified communication.
Want to connect with our speakers or ask a question? Contact us.