Drive Results with Centralized Ad Management
DRIVE RESULTS WITH CENTRALIZED AD MANAGEMENT
People are consuming video content more than ever, and with faster connectivity speeds. Research shows that the average US household currently has about 11 connected devices, at least seven of which have screens for video, according to Deloitte.
There’s more advertising opportunities than ever. But, reaching the right consumer with the correct messaging just became even more difficult. How can you maintain visibility of your ads across linear and digital, manage creatives—and distribute to all platforms seamlessly?
eMarketer is pleased to moderate a Tech-Talk Webinar featuring Richard Nunn, vice president and general manager of advertiser solutions at Comcast Technology Solutions. He will discuss how centralizing media and creative management can improve visibility, control and consistency across all channels.
Watch THIS WEBINAR AND LEARN HOW TO:
- Manage media, traffic, creative and talent across all channels worldwide
- Replace inefficient workflows with automated cross-channel creative asset management
- Increase speed to market and drive better outcomes and creative ROI
- Maintain control of your message—and your budget
- Plus! Ask questions, and interact with your eMarketer community of marketing peers
Richard Nunn is vice president and general manager of advertiser solutions at Comcast Technology Solutions. With more than two decades of digital media and programmatic ad technology experience, Richard leads the efforts to converge linear and non-linear advertising delivery, with a focus on driving greater efficiencies and effectiveness for advertisers, broadcasters, and content providers. He previously served as chief revenue and operations officer for RhythmOne.