Generate New Revenue and Deliver Content to the Right User with Linear Rights Metadata Management
With the proliferation of IP-enabled devices, consumers can try to access regional content when clearances have not been granted for the location, device, or time. Comcast Technology Solutions solves this challenge with Linear Rights Metadata Management (LRM). LRM enables programmers to ensure alternate content is properly delivered to the right audience at the right time.
Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineer [SCTE] 224 is an event schedule notification interface (ESNI) that expands on previous standards to enable content distribution. This exciting development opens uses of blackout domains, regionalization, dynamic ad insertion, and so much more. Comcast Technology Solutions utilizes the SCTE 224 protocol within the LRM workflow for content providers and operators.
- API driven Alternate Content event ingest
- Standardized support for SCTE 224 ESNI
- SCTE 224 rules based Management Console
- SCTE 224 distribution service
- Operator solutions for SCTE 224 metadata aggregation
- Policy and audience based decision management