Make one stop for managed media acquisition, ingest, transcoding, packaging, storage and distribution in any format, to any device.
As a content owner, you need origination and transmission services that can accommodate all kinds of delivery platforms, from traditional broadcast to live streaming and on demand over-the-top (OTT). The redundant IP-based content origination infrastructure and managed service from Comcast Technology Solutions easily scales to facilitate terrestrial, satellite, and online distribution. And, because the Engineering and Operations technical experts are physically in the same room, you receive high levels of support and reliability.
- Single-system channel routing to thousands of sources and destinations, including broadcast or digital platforms.
- Scalable and flexible implementation of additional channels and services to any device.
- Reduced resolution time and improved accountability.
- Support for live or priority events.
- Traditional satellite and fiber delivery, as well as simultaneous IP distribution with built-in handoffs to create live linear streaming channels and VOD or OTT assets.
- Advanced 24x7 monitoring from the National Video Operations Center (NVOC), alarming, and self-healing tools that reduce on-air issues and improved overall quality.
- Cross-platform media management and storage solutions.
- Maximize bandwidth without shrinking your profit by using our advanced encoding processes and custom encryption/compression.
- Experience reliable video transmission services with our geographic location, highly-automated redundancy schemes, preventative process, and extensive monitoring.
- Save money with one-bounce satellite uplink transmission from our ideal Mountain time-zone location with both AOR and POR visibility.
- Access 24x7x365 support from our Titan Earth Station facility to make sure your content gets to and from destinations seamlessly, securely and on time.
- Occasional Services to downlink occasional live events and distribute anywhere to any device, including uplink to satellite, terrestrial, stream on line or create VOD or OTT assets.