Leverage one of the largest, most advanced networks in North America.
Content providers, CDNs, and ISPs have demanding and exacting needs. Dedicated Internet service from Comcast Technology Solutions meets those demands with a variety of routing options. Comcast’s expansive 40 terabit per second IP backbone connects to 18 carrier-neutral facilities and 26 deep regional interconnects to ensure geographic coverage. Our extensive reach and size means we can give customers the capacity they need, when they need it.
- Direct connectivity to Comcast's broadband subscriber networks and commercial customer base
- Direct connectivity to Comcast’s broadband subscriber networks and commercial customer base
- Entire global Internet
- Tier 1 provider in the U.S.
- One of the largest N x 100GB fiber optic backbones with multiple terabits of capacity
- Serves more residential broadband subscribers than any other U.S. provider
- Fully converged, self-healing network supporting voice, video and Internet traffic over IP
- Robust peering and interconnect relationships with other Tier 1 providers and global broadband networks
- Dedicated 1GigE, 10GigE, or 100GigE ports
- IPv4 and or IPv6 routing
- Dedicated 24x7x365 Network Operations Center
As Internet users continue to grow, Internet Service Providers (ISPs) need to adapt networks to accommodate IPv6 protocols. Comcast has been ahead of this curve since 2014, when the Comcast network was full enabled for IPv6. Today, more than 30% of our traffic comes from IPv6 and this number estimated to grow to 50% by the end of 2016. Click here to read more about IPv6.