- Support traditional signal acquisition, and carry the same broadcast level quality throughout the entire event workflow.
- Deliver directly to your end users over the Internet or to your distribution affiliates over traditional broadcast infrastructure including satellite uplink, fiber transport, or IP over the Internet.
- End-to-end service includes signal acquisition, post-production services, content processing, and enables multi-CDN distribution.
- Dedicated event engineers from content production to user experience allow customers to focus on what they do best
- Fully-managed service from redundant signal acquisition through delivery or "a la carte" service options.
- Simulated live events uses file-based assets added to a playout server and processed as live. To an end user, it seems like a live event.
Trust our experience in putting on regional and global live programming events to satisfy viewers at the highest scale.
Live streaming remains one of the fastest-growing components of the video market. There are no second chances for a real-time program. That means you need to get it right the first time, every time, to every screen. As your technology and delivery partner, Comcast Technology Solutions provides well-planned execution, industry-leading technology innovations, and time-tested approaches that have evolved to bring broadcast and digital into a converged delivery workflow. From signal acquisition, processing and post-production work, all the way to delivery via the internet or to broadcast affiliates, our dedicated team provides a fully-managed service for programming at any scale.
The unpredictable nature of live events is what keeps people glued to their screens – and it also brings unique delivery challenges to providers.
We developed Linear Rights Management (LRM) to handle our own complex delivery needs.
LRM normalizes metadata feeds into one XML format and provides a simple desktop console that allows for real-time changes to linear events, easy updates to policies and audience definitions, and high visibility into programming schedules and event activity.