Launch, manage, and monetize streaming experiences to any device
Get your live content online with a comprehensive, turnkey solution that allows content providers to quickly launch, manage, and monetize. The OTT Streaming and Processing service helps traditional and online video content providers navigate the complex workflows of streaming video and saves time and money over managing multiple vendor hand-offs.
- Easy ingest of the source video feed from satellite, fiber, or IP over the Internet.
- Customizable adaptive bitrate encoding (ABR).
- Comprehensive content packaging to ensure ubiquitous playback across any device.
- Flexible encoding format support.
- Fast, DRM-protected delivery throughout North America and beyond using multiple CDNs.
- Advanced features including instream metadata such as SCTE-35, Nielsen ID3, and blackouts.
- Ad decisioning integration.
- Complete integration with other CTSuite platforms and services, or use your existing broadcast and publishing workflows.
As a full-service solution for streaming online or as modular components, Comcast Technology Solutions' linear streaming services support everything from a single over-the-top (OTT) simulcast to a complete TV Everywhere (TVE) experience.
Optimize the Nielsen C3/C7 monetization window with live-to-VOD capabilities. VOD assets can be “cut” in real-time from a live online stream, and then stored, published and distributed based on specific licensing and business rules, or to enable DVR-like features within a linear playback experience.
Enjoy the peace of mind having your service operate in a fully redundant and continuously monitored operations infrastructure and support utilized by Comcast’s own video business. Hundreds of existing mezzanine feeds running through our carrier-grade facilities can be converted into the highest quality possible for streaming online.