Reduce costs, complexity, and eliminate the need for multiple vendors with a complete end-to-end live streaming service for occasional events and 24x7 online linear channels.
Get your live content online with a comprehensive, turnkey solution that allows content providers to quickly launch, manage, and monetize online streaming experiences to any device. As part of the overall Video Platform, Live Linear Streaming from Comcast Technology Solutions helps traditional and online video content providers navigate the complex workflows of streaming video and saves time and money over managing multiple vendor hand-offs.
- Easy ingest of the source video feed from satellite, fiber, or IP over the Internet.
- Customizable adaptive bitrate encoding (ABR).
- Comprehensive content packaging to ensure ubiquitous playback across any device.
- Fast, DRM-protected delivery throughout North America and beyond using multiple CDNs.
- Advanced features including instream metadata such as SCTE-35, Nielsen ID3, and blackouts.
- Complete integration with the Video Platform or use your existing broadcast and publishing workflows.
As a full-service solution for streaming online or as modular components, the Video Platform’s linear streaming services support everything from a single over-the-top (OTT) simulcast to a complete TV Everywhere (TVE) experience.
Optimize the Nielsen C3/C7 monetization window with live-to-VOD capabilities. VOD assets can be “cut” in real-time from a live online stream, and then stored, published and distributed based on specific licensing and business rules, or to enable DVR-like features within a linear playback experience.
Enjoy the peace of mind having your service operate in a fully redundant and continuously monitored operations infrastructure and support utilized by Comcast’s own video business. Hundreds of existing mezzanine feeds running through our carrier-grade facilities can be converted into the highest quality possible for streaming online.