Super Aggregators: How Operators are Uniquely Positioned to Deliver Integrated Content Experiences
Thank you to all of our attendees, speakers, and partners for making the inaugural CTS Connects Summit an amazing three days of industry insights! Weren’t able to join us live? Catch our session Super Aggregators: How Operators are Uniquely Positioned to Deliver Integrated Content Experiences.
In the new TV world with abounding content, and where consumers tire of complexity switching between different services and platforms finding the content they want to watch, pay TV operators have to transform into “super aggregators”, to keep the consumer bound into the pay TV ecosystem, to reduce churn and to expand the existing consumer relation.
During this session we will bring together leading operators to discuss what it takes to become a super aggregator and how to:
- Onboard and integrate content into one seamless UX, offering unified, standardized and personalized experiences
- Offer integrated premium OTT services and niche and localized long tail content, all behind one remote control
- Reduce barriers to sign up through existing subscriber billing relationships and as the trusted provider bringing all content into the home
- Take advantage of the emerging role of search and discovery to help surface content and transform each piece into an opportunity to connect with and engage customers
- Gerdus van Eeden, Group CTO, MultiChoice Group
- Scott Lorson, CEO, FetchTV
- Thijs Bijleveld, Executive Director Head of Business Development & Account Management EMEA – APAC, Metrological
Moderated by: Julian Clover, Partner & Editor, Broadband TV News